Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) A $30 deposit is required for all formal and event makeup bookings.
2) A 20% deposit of total cost of quote is required to confirm all wedding bookings and reserve dates. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Dates will not be held without a booking fee.
3) Numbers for bookings are final upon paying a deposit. If a person is ill or decides not to go ahead with the service, their appointment must be filled with another person or this amount will still be billable.
4) Wedding Bookings will not be confirmed until trial is complete and deposit has been made.
5) Early morning start times will incur a surcharge of $50.00 per hour prior to 6am.
6) Any changes in regards to timing needs to be communicated to Charlee Elizabeth as soon as possible.
7) Public Holidays will incur a 15% surcharge, which will be added to your total booking fee.
8) Beauty Queen five (5) packages are valid for 6 months from purchase and appointment must be booked a minimum of two weeks prior. Beauty Queen ten (10) packages are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and appointments must be booked a minimum of two weeks prior.
9) Full date rates are available – please contact for a quote.
Please allow up to 1 hour for any makeup application.
It is essential to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Charlee Elizabeth will hold a tentative booking for a maximum of seven (7) days. If the date is not confirmed with the receipt of the deposit requested by this time, the date will be released without notice.
Prices and rates are valid at the time of your quotation. These are subject to change without notice, however once a deposit is taken and your service is booked prices will not increase. In the event of the client becoming unwell (sickness, cold sores, sunburn and conjunctivitis), the makeup artist must be informed immediately so the correct precautions can be taken.
All allergies and ingredient sensitivities must be communicated prior to your appointment so alternative product arrangements can be made.
By paying a deposit and booking a service you have read and understood the above terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them.